Call for Technical Paper Abstracts and Presentations
Co-developed and administered by SAE and AUVSI, the Business of Automated Mobility Forum features two days of live and prerecorded sessions focusing on the business of technology for unmanned mobility. The live program addresses the critical challenges faced by aerospace and ground vehicle industry startups and new market entrants such as startup capital and financing, consumer acceptance and liability, data privacy, safety and security, industry consensus standards development, and market forecasting.
We are seeking your expertise and willingness to share knowledge by preparing an abstract for technical paper manuscript publication or oral presentation that addresses critical pain points engineers are experiencing with solutions that will help them solve issues on technology development and integration that affect day-to-day vehicle development.
Sessions Seeking Abstract Submissions*:
- Unmanned Aircraft Systems
ADAS and Autonomous Vehicle Systems
- Detect Sense and Avoid
- Modeling, Simulation, and Testing
- Remote Sensing & Payloads
- UAS Datalinks
- Safety, Certification, and Standards
- Systems Integration
- UAS Traffic Management
- Cognitive Human-Machine Interface
- UAS Human-Machine Interface
- Flight Controls
- Country of Origin
Big Data/Data Analytics
Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Modeling, Simulation, and Testing
- Driver Interface and Human Factors
- Behavioral and Path planning
- Advanced Topics for AVS
- Modeling, Simulation and Validation
- Hardware and Software Design
- Software Engineering
*If you do not see an applicable topic listed for your abstract, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to seek the proper location to submit your abstract.
Download a PDF of this Call for Papers
How to submit an abstract
Abstracts must be submitted online via website page to only ONE session. Offered papers shall not have been previously published; if accepted, contributors will not release their paper for publication through other media. Your submission should include:
- A summary that states the objective of the paper/presentation
- Tentative title
- Name of the author and co-authors and all contact information
- Selection of the most appropriate technical Session
Paper acceptance will be based on an organizer-moderated peer review of a review-ready manuscript.
New submissions are no longer being accepted. If you have previously submitted, please be aware of the following deadlines and contact Brandie.Schandelmeier@sae.org with any questions or concerns.
- Abstract submission period: November 3 - December 30
- Review Ready Manuscripts & Presentations due to session organizers: January 30, 2021
- Final Manuscripts and copyright assignment due to SAE: March 17, 2021
- Video submissions due (uploaded to Dropbox): May 1, 2021
Did you know that SAE offers a chance for you to submit an abstract to its scholarly Journals on Automotive Electronics and Aerospace?
- NEW: Connected and Automated Vehicles
- Passenger Cars—Electronic and Electrical Systems
- NEW: Transportation Cybersecurity and Privacy
- Transportation Safety
Click Here to Learn More
Why publish with SAE?
Here are just a few reasons to choose SAE as a publisher for your manuscript:
- The SAE name is synonymous with high-quality information for mobility engineers worldwide.
- SAE's customer base includes more than 500,000 automotive and aerospace individuals from around the world, 127,000 of which are members serviced annually by the organization.
- SAE offers premier project management, editorial, and production services.
- As a small, niche publisher, SAE offers highly personalized attention to its authors throughout the publishing process.
- Extensive resource tools for authors.